GHG Protocol Corporate Standard Training Webinar
This webinar covers the basics of the Corporate Standard, the most widely used standard for companies and organizations to measure and manage their GHG emissions.
Participants can expect to gain knowledge and skills in the following categories:
1. GHG Accounting and Reporting Principles
2. Business Goals and Inventory Design
3. Setting Organizational Boundaries
4. Setting Operational Boundaries
5. Tracking Emissions over Time
6. Identifying and Calculating GHG Emissions
7. Reporting GHG Emissions
All participants will receive a certificate of course completion after actively participating in all course sessions.
Discounts are available for university students and employees of NGOs or government agencies. Groups of 5 or more receive 10% off each registration. Students must present proof of enrollment. Please contact Chelsea Babcock at Chelsea.Babcock@wri.org if you qualify for a discount
Mar 26, 2019 10:00 AM
Time shows in
Mar 27, 2019 10:00 AM
Mar 28, 2019 10:00 AM